Wills and Estates Ballarat
Mees Partners offers one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to obtain a will in the Ballarat area.
Estate planning is about protecting your family and making sure that the right assets go to the right people having regard to all of your asset owning structures such as companies, trusts, partnerships and superannuation. Mees Partners will work together with your other professional advisers to ensure that your legal and financial affairs are looked after.
Our expertise in estate planning covers:
- Wills, including testamentary trust wills
- Challenges to wills
- General powers of attorney and enduring powers of attorney – medical, financial and guardianship
- Revocation of powers of attorney
- VCAT applications
- Binding death benefit nominations for your superannuation fund
- Applications for probate (the document required to certify the validity of a will and confirm the appointment of executor(s))
- Application for Letters of Administration (if there is no will, next of kin needs to go through this process)
- Administration of estates.
Mees Partners will provide you with expert and sensitive advice to get it right for you and to give you peace of mind.
Contact Peter Mees to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer.