Property Law Advice
We give you effective and practical legal advice when you are buying, selling or leasing a property.
Mees Partners understands that purchasing a residential, rural or commercial property is a big decision and significant matter for most people.
Our clients use our expertise to help them with:
- Conveyancing/transfers of residential, commercial and rural properties
- Pre-purchase advice
- Off the plan purchases
- Property development advice
- Registration of plans of subdivision
- Planning appeals
- Retail and commercial leases
- Preparation of loan agreements and mortgage documentation
- Licenses to use property owned by another
- Ownership structures
- Co-ownership agreements
- Adverse possession applications
- Missing certificates of title
- Creation of easements
- Preparation and removal of restrictive covenants
- Advice on taxation aspects of property transactions including stamp duty, capital gains tax and GST
Our goal is to provide the best outcomes for our clients, delivered with superior client service.
Contact Peter Mees to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer.