Dispute Resolution For Business
We help our clients manage and settle different types of disputes in the business environment.
Our goal is to give you the best outcome possible. We can become involved at any stage of a dispute, but the earlier we become involved the better, so that we can be proactive in how we manage the situation and your interests.
Our services cover:
- Bullying and misconduct investigations
- Court appearances in all jurisdictions (Federal, Supreme, County and Magistrates’ Courts)
- Contract and negligence disputes
- Building and construction disputes
- Disputed estates
- Debt recovery
- Leasing and property disputes
- Commercial disputes (including franchises, partnerships and companies)
- Unfair dismissal, adverse action and employment law advice
- Insolvency litigation
- Trade practices disputes (misleading and deceptive conduct claims)
- Intellectual property disputes (trade marks, copyright and breaches of confidence).
Contact Peter Mees to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer.